Empire Universe Encyclopedia
A compendium of information about the Empire Universe.
Preface: 7 Things You Need To Understand
- The Empire Universe imagines what life is like in one of the infinite number of parallel universes.
- In the Empire Universe, events have been shaped by the Empire of Australia. A succession of Empresses have ruled the Empire. They have all been named Eleanor after their progenitor Eleanor of Aquitaine, the kick-ass (former) Queen of France.
- Into this universe has been thrown a powerful, malevolent being. He often disguises himself as a six-foot-tall rabbit. He delights in causing pain to humans. The Rabbit might destroy all human life if he gets bored enough. His current plan is to steal something powerful that can get him someplace else for some terrible reason he has yet to reveal.
- Meanwhile, into this precarious situation has been thrust Sarah Taylor. She is the daughter of a noted physicist and inventor (Jasper Taylor) who disappeared under mysterious circumstances. She was just a small child at the time and had mysteriously recovered from a mysterious and nearly fatal illness. Sarah is brilliant and weird. Fun facts: 1) her mother is institutionalized for psychiatric disorders; 2) she lives with dozens of animals that live in her penthouse/warehouse apartment, they appear to all be house-trained; 3) she is really good with math. Like crazy good with math.
- Therefore, what really happened to Jasper Taylor (Sarah Taylor’s father, you’ll remember…) is something that is going to become more and more important to more and more people as more and more time goes on.
- Like all universes, the Empire Universe is endlessly expanding. It is growing, changing, and adapting. Right before your eyes, and elsewhere in secret.
- You can participate.
Learn More about the Empire Universe
If so, you can also learn more about What is the Empire Universe.
Did you know…
Neo-Spanish Invasion and Occupation of the Kingdom of the Maya