The Sea Lion Class Battleship is a class of naval vessels created by the Empire of Australia as the crown jewels of their navy. Conceived by Alice d’Poitiers in 1999, eight of the ships were constructed between 2004 and 2015.
Each battleship leads a battle group in a different part of the world.
The eight vessels are:
- the Grand Albatross – Louisiana Sea
- the Sea Eagle – Australian Ocean
- the Frigate Resplendant – North Atlantic
- the Hawk’s Revenge – South Atlantic
- the Lady Luck – Northern Great Ocean
- the Black Condor – Southern Great Ocean
- the Secretariat – Mediterranean Sea
- the Snow Gull – Arctic Ocean